The 25th anniversary year of Evangelium Vitae gives us a wonderful opportunity to assess, expand, and communicate resources to pregnant moms and families in need. Parishes across the country, through the support of their bishops and pastors, are invited to join a nationwide effort entitled, Walking with Moms in Need: A Year of Service.
The Archdiocese of Miami will be officially participating from July 16, 2020 through October 31, 2021. Through this initiative, parishes are asked to complete a simple inventory of the resources currently available in their assigned Archdiocesan Pregnancy Help Centers, assess the results and identify gaps, and plan and implement a parish response based on their findings. The Year of Service for the Archdiocese of Miami is broken up into 7 phases of parish action. The seven phases include:
- Phase 1: Announce the Year of Service and Build a Core Team (July 16, 2020)
- Phase 2: Launch the Parish Inventory Process (by September 26, 2020)
- Phase 3: Share Inventory Results and Begin Assessment and Planning (by November 1, 2020)
- Phase 4: Announce and Commit to your Parish Response (by December 12, 2020)
- Phase 5: Implement Parish Plans (by January 31, 2021)
- Phase 6: Measure and Evaluate the Implementation of Parish Plans (by July 16, 2021)
- Phase 7: Celebrate Parish Plans and Respect Life Ministry at the National Congreso pro Vida in Miami! (October 29-31, 2021)
Questions? Contact Rebecca Brady at [email protected] for more information and to get involved!
Advanced Tickets for “Love and Mercy Faustina” are available now. Love and Mercy Faustina will be airing in select cinemas for one night only on October 28th. Include a one of a kind interview on the Divine Mercy. You can buy tickets at the box office or at FathomTickets.com
The FCCW is inviting you to join the 10th Annual “Hugs for the Homeless” project. Last year raised close to $50,000 to aid the Church’s efforts in feeding, clothing and sheltering homeless women and children in all dioceses in Florida.
MACCW invites you to a day of reflection: The Lord Made Us, We Belong To Him. It will take place on Saturday, January 26th, 2019 from 9am to 3pm at the St. John Vianney College Seminary.
The Archdiocese of Miami formally invites you to participate in the 2018 International Congress in honor of the hearts of Jesus and Mary. The conference will take place June 8-10th, 2018 with speakers from around the world.